Identifying and correcting poor driver behaviour is the first step to reducing risk and increasing safety levels.
Did you know that fleet drivers are 50% more likely to be hurt or killed in road crashes? As a result, fleet owners are under mounting pressure to not only identify risky driver behaviour, but to take corrective action and improve safety levels.
Research indicates that human error is to blame in approximately 80% of motor collisions. As a result, fleet owners are under mounting pressure to not only identify risky driver behavior, but to take corrective action and improve safety levels.
Our end-to-end safety solutions have become an invaluable tool for small and large fleets, enabling them to:
- Identify and correct poor driving.
- Monitor drivers in relation to past performance.
- Implement targeted driver training.
- Develop customized driver safety policies.
- Keep their vehicles serviced and safe on the road.
Matrix and Beame, our consumer solutions in South Africa, boast stand-out features like insurance approval, roadside assistance, automated tax logbook and crash alert.
When fleet operators are properly equipped, the result is a guaranteed increase in profitability.
Fleet managers need to ensure that efficiency is optimised at all times. With a combination of the right technology and solutions accident rates and associated costs can be mitigated, customer service quality can be improved and fleet maintenance made easier. MiX Telematics fleet customers rely heavily on our solutions to run efficient fleets in competitive markets where even the smallest amounts of time and money become critical issues in determining the success of their business.
MiX Telematics fleet customers rely heavily on our solutions in competitive markets where even the smallest amounts of time and money become critical issues in determining the success of their business.
By selecting a MiX Telematics fleet management solution, our customers are able to:
- Reduce their fuel costs by 10% on average, often equating to a payback of millions.
- Better manage routes and delivery schedules, and improve vehicle utilization.
- Track vehicles and drivers in real-time, and assign jobs accordingly.
- Identify, monitor and manage poor driver behavior.
- Efficiently manage servicing and licensing, resulting in reduced wear and tear and increased vehicle uptime.
- Lessen carbon emissions, helping to create a healthier, more sustainable environment.
What’s more is that a MiX Telematics solution that is implemented properly pays for itself in less than 12 months.
MiX Telematics offers a range of solutions that enable companies to comply with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
Approximately 20% of fatal road accidents involve driver fatigue and the requirement to monitor the driving hours of fleet drivers is essential to ensure a duty of care to your employees. Drivers need to comply with applicable hours of service regulations and MiX Telematics can help facilitate this with our extensive reporting suit and trip timeline.
Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) regulations differ from country to country, and are further determined by industry. While this can’t be changed, we can help to manage the related challenges.
MiX Telematics offers a range of products and services that enable customers to comply with even the strictest health, safety and environmental (HSE) regulations in their relevant countries and industries. In particular, the company has a long-standing reputation within the Bus and Coach industry. The Mix Fleet Manager Premium solution is compliant with the NSW RTA531 vehicle monitoring device legislation.
Our specialized compliance tools include:
- NSW RTA531 monitoring device legislation.
- Electronic work diaries in Australia.
- Driver behavior monitoring.
- Driver training.
- Consultancy for road safety strategies.
MiX Telematics partners with customers from various regions and industries to protect their drivers and mobile assets.
Real-time and historical tracking, vehicle recovery services and trailer tracking are our key security offerings that are all designed to enhance personal safety and security, as well as security for commercial fleets.
These services enable:
- Reduced asset theft and abuse.
- Vehicle and trip monitoring.
- Identification and protection of drivers.
- Vehicle access control.
- Driver behavior monitoring and improvement.
- Eyes on screen for monitoring high-value cargo.
In South Africa, MiX Telematics provides customers with peace of mind through Beame and Matrix, two leading tracking and recovery brands.